Most frequent questions and answers
Kediri, East Java – Indonesia.
- We can ship these plants all over the world.
- And each country has its own rules and policies, especially regarding import permits and tax fees at customs.
- After the payment is complete, we immediately apply for a plant export permit, inspect the plant at the quarantine office and
finish processing the phytosanitary certificate document.
- It takes 1-2 weeks working days. The process of sending the package to the destination country can take between 4 – 8 days.
We only accept order payment via Paypal.
We only send the best plants (healthy and rooted) according to the buyer’s order. We take pictures of the plants before packing
and will notify the buyer by email.
We do packaging safely, use sphagnum moss for media, use safe boxes and are resistant to hot and cold weather.
- You can contact us via our contact page, send an email to : email@example.com
- Or directly via WhatsApp for a faster response.